I told my wife that my main mission for the next year is to bring her more smiles.
Before the year 2012 ends in next couple of hours, I want to let you know as well that my blogging goal #1 is to make my readers happy.
Here are the two simple steps I have done to define my blogging resolution for 2013:
I launched a quick survey few days ago called: KhmerBird Content Topics Survey for 2013.
37 people joined the survey. Thank a lot for your time. I want to share the results of the survey as well:
- News (62%) and Travel Guide(54%) are the most rated topics, followed by Technology (46%) and Entertainment (25%)
- Photo (73%) is the most rated type of media, followed by Video (40%) and Only Text (32%)
- Most of my visitors come to my blog once a week (46%), followed by others Twice a week (38%) and Daily (16%)
Now I know what topics I should write more, what type of content I should post often and how many time I should post per week.
It’s very easy. You can run a quick survey on SurveyMonkey for free.
2. Popular Posts of the year
Then we can also check out what are the most popular contents of the year. As I declare at the beginning of this post, my main goal is to make my readers happy.
Here are the top 10 posts of the year 2012:
- How to install Khmer Unicode on Android Phone – 20,923 Views
- How To Install Khmer Unicode On Android ICS – 7,646 Views
- Phnom Penh Postal Codes – 6,664
- Neary Ngoy – Top Khmer Sexy Model – 4,025 Views
- Prim Lisa – Who is this sexy girl? – 3,826 Views
- 20 Beautiful Photos From Cambodia That You Might Not Have Seen Yet – 3,398 Views
- What Cause Traffic Jam in Cambodia? – 2,933 Views
- 16 Amazing Cambodia Wallpapers – 2,564 Views
- Legend Cinema, The first Hollywood Cinema In Cambodia – 2,411 Views
- Cost Of Living In Cambodia – 2,269 Views
I get this result of the Site Stats, provided by Jetpack. It’s a free WordPress plugin.
Or you can get similar result from Google Analytics.
I hope this post would help you to get an idea what to do if you want to define your blogging resolution for next coming years.
Happy New Year and Cheers to your success!