This is the first edition of the post that we want to provide information on great places to visit in Cambodia.
We will keep update this post as soon as we have time to do research and write about others places.
Cambodia is one of the oldest culture in South East Asia. Because of the splendid culture, our ancestors has built many things and remain for the new generation to learn and understand how powerful Cambodia was in the past time.
And now, it has becomes the tourist sites attraction for both national and international visitors.
There are five sites visit that could attract the tourists to come and visit our country the most are:
- Siem Reap: Siem Reap is a province. It is one of the most famous places for visitors. There are plenty of temples remain from Angkor Era located at this province. One of the famous temple among the other called “Angkor Wat”. Because of the unique sculpture on the temple, it attracts many visitors. This temple and including the other are approximately 2,000 years already, but it still looks amazing by its own way. Not only temple, the visitors can also find out the greatest history of Cambodia.
- Sihanouk Ville: If we think of beautiful beach, we never forget of Sihanouk Ville. People know Sihanouk Ville as a clean beach and the clean sea to swim. Along the seashore, there are several restaurants serve different kind of foods. Besides, the visitors also can enjoy the sunset on the beach. It can help them to release their stress and enjoy the beautiful view. When the dark night comes, visitors can enjoy the nightlight. They can walk along the white soft sand and look at romantic moon night.
- Ratanakiri: Want to see tribes, visit Ratanakiri. Ratanakiri is one of the furthest province from capital city of Cambodia. Both national and international visitors can do some activities there such as tribal’s’ life and many natural waterfalls to visit. There is a special lake at Ratanakiri, people know it as “Boeung Yeak Loam”. There was a love fairy tale about the giant and created this lake.
- Mondulkiri: Not far away from Phnom Penh city as Ratanakiri, Mondulkiri is another province that has tribes live there. This province looks so green because there are many mountains surrounding. The most attractive site for this province is “Teuk Chrous Bosra”. People never miss a chance to visit that waterfall.
- Oddor Meanchey: Want to know more about important person in Pol Pot regime, go to visit Oddor Meanchey. Ta Mok’s house is located at Oddor Meanchey. He was one of the leader in Khmer Rouge regime. He got a big house and it surrounds by lake. His got does have many mysteries. If you have a chance, do not miss a chance to visit Oddor Meanchey – Ta Mok’s house.
As I mentioned earlier, there are many other great places to visit in Cambodia. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter to get the updates.បើលោកអ្នកពេញចិត្តអត្ថបទនេះ សូមជួយចុច LIKE ដើម្បីផ្សព្វផ្សាយបន្ត!